Skip to content
- 4 medium potatoes, cut
- 1/2 kilograms chicken breasts
- 2 cups green beans, cut
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 On1y Italian seasoning grinder
- Cut green beans up. Line one side of the pan with green beans.
- Cut potatoes up. Line opposite side of pan with the potatoes.
- Line the chicken breasts down the middle of the baking dish.
- Cut butter up and layer over the green beans, potatoes and chicken. Sprinkle On1y Italian seasoning over the entire pan. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 175 degrees for an hour
- Garnish it with coriander and serve it hot.