Skip to content
French Onion Dip |
- Olive oil – 1tsp
- Sliced Onion – 1 piece
- Brown Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Olive oil- 1 tsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Balsamic Vinegar – 3 tbsp
- Hung curd – 1 cup
- Cream Cheese – ½ tbsp
- Grated Garlic – ½ tspn
- On1y’s Tropical Heat (Chilli Flakes + Black Pepper Seasoning) – As per taste
- On1y’s Sea Salt to taste
- In a pan, add olive oil, add butter, olive oil and brown sugar and let it caramelize.
- Add sliced onions and stir fry them.
- Add Balsamic Vinegar while cooking the onions. When done cool.
- Meanwhile combine hung crud, cream cheese, garlic On1y’s Tropical heat seasoning and sea salt. Mix well.
- Add cooled Onion mixture and mix well again.
- Serve with Lavash stick / garlic bread.