Skip to content
- Chicken wings – 20 pieces (10 wings cut at the joint and tips removed)
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Onion powder – 1 tbsp
- Chopped fresh parsley – 2 tbsp
- On1y Italian Seasoning – 2tbsp (1 tbsp for flour) (Crushed Chilly, Black Pepper, White Onion Flakes, Basil, Garlic, Lemon Zest, Salt, Oregano, Thyme, Fennel)
- Flour – 2 tbsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Green onion for garnish – 1
- In a bowl, take olive oil, garlic paste, fresh parsley, onion powder, On1y Italian Seasoning, chicken wings and mix well. Keep this in a refrigerator for 2 hours.
- In another bowl, mix flour, On1y Italian Seasoning and coat marinated chicken wings nicely.
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes or until golden brown (OR you can deep-fry them in vegetable oil until golden brown and crisp)
- Garnish with green onions.