Skip to content
Oregano - Matar oregano tamatar dolma |
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- ½ tbsp. ginger chopped
- ¼ tsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- 250gms green peas, boiled
- ON1y dry Oregano 1 tbsp
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Mozzarella cheese grated, 100 gms
- Wash and dry the tomatoes
- Slice off the top of the tomatoes with a sharp knife
- Remove the core and seeds with a small spoon and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Keep aside.
- Add olive oil in frying pan and Cook the onion until it goes soft, followed by chopped ginger and garlic, then add mashed peas, chili flakes and oregano. Mix well.
- Cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Put the mix into the tomato skins with a spoon. Top it with mozzarella cheese and preheated oven for 15 minutes at 170 degree Celsius.
- Serve hot