Skip to content
- Chicken breast (cut into 1 inch cubes) – 700g
- Pineapple cubes – 1 cup
- Medium Onion (chopped) – 1
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Paprika/red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Madras curry powder – 1 tbsp
- Thin coconut milk – 1 cup
- Chicken stock – 1 cup
- On1y Sage – 1 tbsp
- Chopped coriander leaves for garnish – A handful
- Sauté onion, ginger and garlic in olive oil until the mix turns golden brown.
- Add chicken cubes, paprika, On1y Sage, curry powder and pineapple pieces.
- Add chicken stock and cook until chicken is done.
- Add coconut milk and cook on low heat for 5-7 minutes more.
- Serve hot.