Skip to content
- Basmati rice – 1/2 cup
- Whole milk – 3 cups
- Light cream – 1 cup
- Sugar – ¼ cup
- Unsalted Pistachios (shelled and chopped roughly) – A handful
- On1y Rosemary
- Put the rice in a food processor or blender,and whirl until finely powdered.
- Place the powdered rice in a heavy pot,then add the 3 cups milk, On1y Rosemary.
- Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat and simmer for about 10 – 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the rice is tender and cooked.
- Add the cream, sugar and stir. Bring the heat back up to medium, and cook until the pudding is thick and creamy.
- This dessert can be served warm or cold. If serving cold,pour into small bowls and chill in the fridge until set.
- Serve with a sprinkling of chopped pistachios on top.