Skip to content
All Purpose Seasoning - Baked Subz Jhalfrezi |
- 2 cups mixed veggies (French beans, carrots, cauliflower, green peas)
- 2 onions, medium chopped
- 1 cupcapsicum, chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger-garlic-green chili, chopped
- 1 tbspOn1y All Purpose Seasoning
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 2 tbspfreshcoriander, chopped
- ½ cup grated paneer
- 1 cup fresh tomato puree, skinned
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Add onions and ginger garlic and green chili. Sauté till golden brown.
- Add chopped capsicum, boiled vegetables, ON1Y All Purpose, garam masala and salt. Stir fry for 3 min.
- Take a baking dish, grease with oil and spread the cooked vegetables in it.
- Heat rest of the oil in a same pan. Then add tomato puree, salt, half of the grated paneer. Cook on medium heat for five min.
- Pour this puree over the vegetables in the baking tray.
- Garnish with other half of grated paneer and coriander leaves.
- Bake in the oven at 180 Celsius for 10-15 min and serve hot.