Skip to content
Curried Pulled Paneer Tacos with a Drizzle of Siracha Mayo & fruit Relish |
- For the Pulled Paneer
- Oil – 1tbsp
- Garlic – 1 tbsp, (minced)
- Paneer -200gms (Small Cubes)
- Onion (Small Cubes) – ½
- On1y Meat Supreme seasoning – 2 tbsp
- On1y Chilli flakes 1/2 tsp
- Cream – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Stock – 1-2 tbsp
- Amchur – 1 tbsp
- For assembly
- Lettuce a few leaves, shredded
- Tacos – 10 – 12
- Heat oil in a non – stick pan, add garlic and stir fry till golden.
- Then add onion and peppers.
- Cook for 2 mins then add On1y Meat supreme seasoning and chilli flakes.
- Add the stock, salt and cream and stir well.
- Add the paneer. Mix well. Leave to cool