Skip to content
- Hung curd – 1 cup
- Grated paneer – 1/2 cup
- Chopped garlic & ginger – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – ½ tsp
- On1y Black Salt – ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste – A pinch
- Finely chopped mint leaves – 2 tbsp
- Fennel seeds powder – 1 tsp
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Roasted chana dal powder – 2 tbsp
- Cornflour – 2 tbsp
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
- Finely chopped green chillies – 3 tsp
- Finely chopped coriander – 2 tbsp
- Combine the curd, paneer, green chillies, ginger & garlic, sugar, On1y Black Salt, coriander, mint leaves and fennel seeds powder in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the chana dal powder, curd mixture and corn flour and cook till the mixture thickens and starts to leave the sides of the pan. Keep aside to cool.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape each portion into a round, flat tikki.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai on a medium flame and shallow-fry the tikkis till they are light pink in color from both sides. Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.