Skip to content
Parsley - Orange Fennel and parsley baked corn and spinach |
- 1 cup corn-boiled
- 2 cups spinach-boiled and chopped
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/4 cup onions-chopped fine
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4tsp blak pepper crushed
- 3 Tbsp maida
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup cheese-grated
- ½ cup peeled orange flesh
- 1 ½ cup orange juice
- 1 tsp ON1Y parsley
- Toast fennel seeds and add orange juice and reduce to one third .
- Pour at the bottom of a bake dish
- Heal oil in a pan, add the onions and stir-fry over high heat, till well covered with oil.
- Add the corn, oranges and spinach and continue to stir-fry over high heat, to mix well.
- Add the maida, stir fry till slightly colored and add the milk, stirring continuously, till well blended.
- Add salt, parsley and kali mirch and transfer on to the serving dish with orange fennel reduction .
- Sprinkle the cheese on top. Bake in a pre-heated oven for half an hour before serving.