Skip to content
- Sweet potato (boiled, peeled and sliced into rounds) – 300g
- Green apple (cut into thin slices) – 1
- Chaat masala – 1 tbsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds (roasted and powdered) – 1 tbsp
- On1y Salad Seasoning – 1 tbsp
- Beaten Yoghurt – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – to taste
- Green chillies (finely chopped) – 2-3
- Chopped coriander leaves – to garnish
- In a mixing bowl, add On1y Salad Seasoning, cumin seed powder, chilli powder, chaat masala, green chillies, lime juice and mix well.
- Now add sweet potato, green apple and mix well.
- Arrange sweet potato and green apple on a service plate and pour remaining On1y Salad Seasoning on top. You can pour beaten yoghurt too.
- Sprinkle fresh coriander leaves and serve immediately.