Black Pepper & Pink Salt Chicken Tenders | Tags: black pepper, Chicken, chicken tenders, cutlets, fried snacks, Garlic, Pepper, pink salt, sea salt, thyme
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast pieces – 4
- Chopped fresh Thyme – 2 tbsp
- Lemon zest – 1 tbsp
- Brown sugar – 1 tbsp
- On1y Black Pepper & Pink Salt – 2 tbsp
- Chopped garlic – 1 tbsp
- Onion powder – 1 tsp
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- For the chicken: Combine the thyme, lemon zest, sugar, On1y Black Pepper & Pink Salt, garlic and onion powder.
- Then rub the mixture evenly into the chicken pieces, coating both sides. Place the chicken in a plastic food storage bag and chill for several hours or overnight.
- To cook, heat a non-stick, thick bottomed frying pan, pour the oil, then add the chicken.
- Cook the chicken for 12 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove from the heat, let it rest for a few minutes, then slice.