Skip to content
Italian Seasoning - Italian veg pulav |
- 1 cup Long grain basmati rice, soaked
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- ¼ cup carrots, diced
- ¼ cup French beans, diced
- ¼ cup American corn
- ¼ cup mushroom cut in quarters
- 2 tbsp On1y Italian Seasoning
- ½ tsp On1y Dried Basil
- ½ tsp Paprika/Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ cup tomato puree
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 Black pepper powder
- Heat oil in non-stickkadhai and saute garlic and onion until soft.
- Add dried basil, vegetable and saute for 2-3 minutes then add vegetable stock, Italian seasoning and long grain rice.
- When all water is absorbed then put the lid on and let it rest for 5 minutes.