Skip to content
- Paneer – 500g
- Ginger paste – 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Toasted Sesame Seeds – 2 tbsp
- On1y Mixed Herbs – 1 ½ tbsp
- Chopped coriander leaves – Handful for garnish
Mixed Herb Paneer Satay | Steps
- Cut the Paneer into long fingers of 1 cm thickness.Marinate it with ginger paste, garlic paste and On1y Mixed Herbs for 30 minutes. Arrange them onto satay sticks.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and grill them on a non-stick pan. Brush little olive oil on top.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with peanut sauce.