A handful of unsalted pistachios, shelled and chopped roughly
ON1Y rosemary leaves
1. Put the rice in a food processor or blender, and whirl until finely powdered.
2. Place the powdered rice in a heavy pot, then add the 3 cups milk, rosemary
3. Bring to the boil, then turn down the heat and simmer for about 10 - 12 minutes, stirring ocasionally, until the rice is tender and cooked.
4. Add the cream and the sugar, and stir. Bring the heat back up to medium, and cook until the pudding is thick and creamy.
5. This dessert can be served warm or cold. If serving cold, pour into small bowls and chill in the fridge until set. Serve with a sprinkling of chopped pistachios on top.