fresh mozzarella cheese, drained and cut into 1?2 inch pieces
buttered toast for serving (optional)
1. In a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat, warm the olive oil. Add the onion and saut
until translucent, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the garlic and saut
until soft, about 2 minutes longer.
3. Stir in the tomatoes with their juices, season with salt and pepper, and bring to a boil. Simmer and cool
4. Preheat an oven to (180
5. Place four 4 1/2-inch ramekins on a baking sheet.
6. Spoon 5 Tbs. of the tomato sauce and 1 Tbs. of the heavy cream into each ramekin.
7. Top with the mozzarella and the oregano, dividing them evenly.
8. Break 2 eggs into each ramekin and season with salt and pepper.
9. Bake until the egg whites are opaque and the yolks are set but still runny in the middle, about 15 minutes. The eggs will continue to cook from the residual heat.
10. Sprinkle with ON1Y oregano, cool slightly and serve with toast, if desired.