For the meat balls:
1. In a food processor mix the onions, garlic, and On1y Mixed herbs
2. In a bowl mix the milk soaked bread with the minced meat, salt and the ground onion-herb mixture.
3. Make a soft yet firm mix. Wet your palm and shape into 15-20 meat balls.
4. Add some oil in a pan, sear the meat balls.
5. Add these to the simmering tomato sauce.
For the tomato sauce:
1. Heat some olive oil in the pan, add the bay leaf, onions and garlic.
2. Add the tomato juice and puree.
3. Add the mixed herbs and cook for about 20 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Add a pinch of sugar.
5. Add the seared meatballs and simmer for 20 minutes.
Serve with boiled spaghetti.