1. Lightly grease a muffin tray or 6 tart moulds and keep aside.
2. Remove the crusts from the bread slices and Flatten each slice using a rolling pin.
3. Press each slice of the flattened bread into the greased muffin tray or in the tart moulds.
4. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180
c for 5 to 7 minutes or till they turn golden brown in colour. Keep aside.
5. Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add cream.
6. Remove from the flame, add the sweet corn, cheese, thyme salt and pepper and mix well.
7. Spoon one portion of the filling mixture into each baked bread tartlet.