1. Toast fennel seeds and add orange juice and reduce to one third .
2. Pour at the bottom of a bake dish
3. Heal oil in a pan, add the onions and stir-fry over high heat, till well covered with oil.
4. Add the corn, oranges and spinach and continue to stir-fry over high heat, to mix well.
5. Add the maida, stir fry till slightly colored and add the milk, stirring continuously, till well blended.
6. Add salt, parsley and kali mirch and transfer on to the serving dish with orange fennel reduction .
7. Sprinkle the cheese on top. Bake in a pre-heated oven for half an hour before serving.